By Robert “Rob Base” GreenwoodTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtles issue #24
What more can I say? Where does the praise end? I can’t do it anymore. I want to be mean. I want to hate, but I just can’t. So, where do I start? (Spoilers) If you have not read this series, I will wait for you to catch up. ……. Ok, we good?
Casey Jones is finally out of the coma as Raph, Mikey, Don and Splinter search for Leo (who has been captured by Shredder). Splinter reluctantly agrees to work with Old Hob and Slash.
When Splinter, Raph,Don and Mikey finally finds the Shredder and his clan, all hell breaks loose. The Turtles and Splinter are reunited with Leo, but what happens isn’t the happiest of family reunions.
This series keeps getting better and better. The art is top notch and the inclusion of Old Hob and Slash just adds to the series extremely well. I keep giving this series high marks but that is because it is always solid and this is no different.
I give TMNT #24 a solid 5/5 and if you really aren’t reading this series, you need to!
Agree? Disagree? Let me know.Follow on Twitter @AltMindz
TMNT #24 from IDW. ”City Fall, Part 3.” Original IDW solicitation details below. Available July 31, 2013.
- Cover A (Mateus Santolouco) – regular cover
- Cover B (Kevin Eastman) – regular cover
- Cover RI (Freddie Williams III) – 10 copy Retailer Incentive cover
- Cover RE Jetpack #1 (Kevin Eastman) – Jetpack Comics Retailer Exclusive cover, Eastman roughs; limited to 1,000 copies; available only from Jetpack Comics
- Cover RE Jetpack #2 – Jetpack Comics Retailer Exclusive cover, black; limited to 250 copies; available only from Jetpack Comics Tom Waltz, Kevin Eastman (w) • Mateus Santolouco (a) • Santolouco, Eastman (c)“CITY FALL” part 3: With the hunt on for Leonardo, the remaining Turtles take whatever help they can get… but can they trust a truce with Old Hob?! A startling climax will change the Turtles forever!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
Freddie Williams III variant cover!